We are seeking a full-time loan officer to join our sales team. Needs to have 2 plus years’ experience.
- Analysis of income, credit and assets for prequalification of prospect borrowers’ needs
- Determine the best Investor for borrowers’ financial situation
- Complete loan application and submit required documentation to los
- Communicate between investor and borrower. Collect conditions and resubmit to said investor
- Guide borrower towards closing procedure
- Develop referrals based on establishing new and existing relationships.
- 2+ years as a licensed mortgage loan originator in the state of Florida
- Highly motivated and organized
- Familiar with mortgage lending guidelines that including but are not limited to FHA/VA, Conventional, non-QM, reverse mortgage and private money loans
- Up to speed on all regulatory best practices and consumer protection laws
- Ability to build rapport with real estate sales associates and their prospective borrowers
- Strong mathematical skills and analytics
- Familiar with federal tax return forms including but not limited to 1040s, 1120s, k-1s, and all corresponding schedules
- Excellent verbal communication skills in person, via phone and via email
- $40,000 – $200,000+