Business Development Manager
DG Pinnacle Funding
Miami, FL NMLS#1433994
Business Development Manager Job
DG Pinnacle Home Loans is looking for a Business Development Manager to lead the company’s growth and expansion. This individual will recruit and train Mortgage Loan originators, Sales and Branch Managers and will establish and maintain a good business relationship with them.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works directly with individual MLOs, as well as with Branch and Sales Managers to identify and establish direct marketing campaigns.
- Works with Branch and Sales Managers to implement and follow best practices to optimize branch production
- Will Implement pro-active efforts to retain MLOs, and Sales and Branch Managers.
- Will establish constant communications with Branch Support staff to maximize production within the Branches
- Implement and monitor effective recruiting and hiring campaigns.
- Develop and implement recruitment objectives.
- Stays up to date and well informed of all local, state, and federal regulations as it pertains to the mortgage lending industry
- Will coach on practice management, sales and business-building techniques that will help MLOs and Sales and Branch Managers efficiently grow their business.
- Will Help MLOs, Sales and Branch Managers to achieve goals (i.e., client engagement) and process metrics (i.e., pipeline management)
- Will Develop client communication strategies, leveraging marketing techniques and creating a compelling and compliant digital presence
- Review, analyze, and evaluate detailed business and functional requirements, documentation, process flows to contribute to the development of project plans.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, as a mortgage sales recruiter preferred.
- Deep knowledge of residential real estate and mortgage lending business
- Four-year college degree in business, finance, or related field
- Strong interpersonal-communication and business-relationship skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and track record of high performance
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and leverage influence at all levels
- Proven business development record, with ability to conceptualize and implement effective new business strategies
- Expert negotiation skills
Education and Experience:
- Previous Mortgage Lending Business or sales experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Finance and Business Administration graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Bilingual (English – Spanish) preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration:
- National and state MLO licenses are a plus
- Full-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Business development: 2 years (Required)
- NMLS (Preferred)
- Miami, FL