DG Pinnacle Funding
Miami, FL NMLS#1433994
DG Pinnacle Home Loans is looking for a full time Recruiter with at least 2 years of experience recruiting high-producing, traditional retail Loan Officers and Branches, and that has a demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing talent in a mortgage environment. The recruiter will be responsible for the development and implementation of successful recruitment strategies and must also be able to attract candidates using sources like social media, professional networks, and cold calling strategies.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategies.
- Post jobs to appropriate job boards, newspapers, social media networks, other.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Source candidates by using databases, social media networks, professional networks, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct candidate interviews.
- Function as a point of contact and Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven a minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Recruiter in the mortgage industry.
- Strong Marketing and social media experience
- Ability to conduct professional interviews with new and existing candidates
- Experienced with selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong decision-making, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Experienced in the Mortgage Lending Industry.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
Language: English and Spanish (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance