Mortgage Loan Processor
Mortgage Loan Processor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000 – $80,000
Full Job Description:
DG Pinnacle Home Loans is looking for an experienced Mortgage Loan Processor. Loan Processor will provide administrative support to Mortgage Loan Originators to help increase their productivity. Loan Processor will be responsible for managing the communications between the MLO and all involved parties during the process of their loans. Loan Processor will work under a licensed MLO in a productive, fast-paced environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
The right candidate will:
- Ensure loan files move through the process in a timely manner.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Schedule appointments with clients.
- Review residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets established standards, including type of mortgage, borrower’s credit, assets, liabilities, and employment
- Follow up with clients to keep them informed of the loan process.
- Obtain and review the applicant’s credit history.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Be able to run AUS after application data is confirmed to be accurate and meets guidelines
- Be able to order verifications (income, liabilities, employment, assets) to verify accuracy of information stated on loan application
- Be able to complete and generate various loan application forms/disclosures for borrowers
- Be able to order title work, insurance, condo docs for approval, appraisals, and any other property related items required for the loan
- Assist in marketing, social media and open house like events.
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, customer service, and communication with all parties involved in the loan cycle.
- Inform supervisor and/or Loan Originator of discrepancies on any loan documentation received or ordered
- Submit mortgage loan application file for underwriting approval
- Submit conditions to UW
- Perform other related duties as required
- Ability to meet time deadlines while working under pressure.
- Ability to effectively handle simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work independently or as a member of a team.
- Strong business writing and math skills.
- Strong PC Skills. Must be proficient in MS Windows, Excel, Outlook and Encompass.
- Must have knowledge of commonly used terminology, concepts and practices and procedures within the mortgage industry
- Ability to effectively analyze loan account related problems and define and create solutions.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Organization, Planning, and Time Management.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years of Mortgage Loan Processing Experience
- Previous business or sales experience is preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Finance and Business Administration graduates are encouraged to apply
- Bilingual (English – Spanish) preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration
- National and state MLO licenses are a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract